We are very excited about welcoming our 1st, 2nd, 3rd and TY students back to the college on April 12th - we have missed them!! It will be great to have all of our students and teachers back in the building together again.
Please note the staggered arrival times to school for the different year groups for the final term. We are asking students not to enter the school campus until their allocated time. Please note our school campus will be NOT be open to students until 8am in the mornings (except for those students travelling on the Bus Éireann school bus from Naul, Stamullen etc.).
1st Years - 8.00 - 8.25 - Enter Through Door at Rear of School
2nd Years - 8.15 - 8.25 - Enter Through Community Centre Front Door
3rd Years - 8.00 - 8.15 - Enter Through Main Front Doors
TYs - 4A, 4R, 4I and 4L - 8.15 - 8.25 - Enter Through Door at Prefabs
TYs 4D, 4G - 8.00 - 8.15 - Enter Through Middle Door of School (by Art Room)
5th Years - 8.15 - 8.25 - Enter Through Middle Door of School (by Art Room)
6th Years - 8.15 - 8.25 - Enter through Main Front Doors
All 1st, 2nd, 3rd & TY students will have to complete a Return to School Form before returning to us. This will be sent to you via text in advance of their return. I would also ask that you and your child revisit the resources and advice under the Covid 19 tab on our website.
In order to protect all members of our school community please note the following:
1. Please do not send your child to school if they or someone they live with has symptoms of the virus.
2. Please do not send your child to school if they are identified by the HSE as a close contact of a confirmed case of Covid 19.
3. Pupils should not attend school if they have travelled outside of Ireland recently. It is compulsory that a person self-isolate for 14 days on their return from abroad.
4. Pupils are asked to co-operate with any public health officials and the school for contact tracing purposes and to follow any public health advice in the event of a case or outbreak in the school.
5. Students should re-familiarise themselves with our Covid 19 Response Plan and remember that face masks, sanitising and social distancing are key.
6. All students must sanitise their hands on entry/exit to and from the school building.
We will mind the students here in the college during the school day but we would ask that parents impress upon their children the importance of wearing masks and social distancing on their way to and from school.
Thank you for your continued support and co-operation as we re-open our school.
Nuala Ní Mhurchú