Leaving Certificate Results 2020
Dear LC 2020 Students,
Your LC Calculated Grades results will be available on 7 September at 9 a.m. To receive your Calculated Grades, you should again login to the Calculated Grades Student Portal. A “Before you Begin Guide” will be available on the Student Portal home page to guide you through access your results and printing a statement of those results. You will be able to view your Calculated Grade results online. You can download and print your ‘Statement of Provisional Results of Calculated Grades for Leaving Certificate 2020’. This is the only way to receive a hard copy of your Calculated Grades as, while schools will be provided with details of your results electronically, formal Statements of Provisional Results will not be issued to schools this year.
The wellbeing of the students who receive their Calculated Grades will be supported through a number of additional measures:
- The Leaving Certificate student helpline, at 1800 265 165, which is provided by the National Parents Council post primary (NPC-PP) will be available from 11 a.m. on 7 September for students to reach a guidance counsellor with any queries that they may have. This helpline will operate until after the CAO first round offers and is staffed by qualified guidance counsellors. Further details can be found here
- HSE/HSE-funded service providers will be available to support students through the provision of e-mental health services, linked here
- Wellbeing resources developed by the National Educational Psychological Service are available here
- The CGEO helpline will be available at 1800 111135 or 1800 111136 from 9am to 4pm from Monday 7 September to Wednesday 16 September. Outside of these hours queries may be emailed to email@example.com
- Information available from the Central Applications Office (CAO) at www.cao.ie
- 1 September: Finalise standardisation process subject to government approval
- 1 September: Finalise plans for increased places in HE and FE at government
- 7 September: Issue of results to students and schools – available on student portal
- 7 September: UCAS offers received by students
- 11 September: CAO offers received by students
- 14 September: Appeals process opens
- 14 September: Each student may gain access to the school’s estimated mark and calculated marks from Calculated Grades Executive Office
Mr Finnegan and our Guidance Counsellors will be available to any student who needs advice next week. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help/advice and the school will then be in touch.Please do not come to the school without an appointment.
Finally, the LC class of 2020 should know we are very proud of you all and wish you every happiness and success in the future.
Go n-éirí libh!
Nuala Ní Mhurchú