Important: LC Orals Information
Attached below is an important update in relation to the Leaving Certificate Oral Examinations.
Please ensure you check the Oral Exam timetable in the 6th Year locker area.
It is your responsibility to ensure you check and make a note of your assigned time.
Please also note the following information;
- Times are assigned by the SEC examiners and cannot be changed or swapped
- Students should arrive to the school 20 minutes before their allocated time and check in with Mr. Kelly and Ms. Delaney at the staffroom.
- Examiners may run ahead or behind schedule so all allocated times are approximate.
- If your child is running late due to an unexpected delay email Ms. Delaney at email@example.com immediately.
- Students must wear their full school uniform – shirt, jumper, trousers/skirt, shoes – No runners or PE uniform.
- For Irish, students must ensure they bring their list of Sraith Pictíur.
Wishing you all the very best of luck!
Go n-éirí an t-ádh leat!